Thursday 11 August 2011

Day 8 - Underlying Priciples of Microeconomic Behaviour

The day began with using a blunt mach 3 to shave. I may have well used the quill of a procupine as I stupidly eviscerated my throat and spent the next hour in swollen agony.

This set the tone of the day.

A few people were referring to it as Black Wednesday which seemed accurate. All the problems began with either science or God depending on your inclination.

The heavens opened like the bowels of an Ebola patient and continued and continued to pour upon the soil in an attempt to wash away the stain of the teenage drama student.

The audiences for bothe shows were hard work.

3 Man Roast was less a comedy gig and more Georgian dental work. I do not attend to go further into it as I would rather forget the whole experience

LOTWAA was an improvement but then anything except a cannibal holocaust would have been.

There was a silver cloud on this accursed day. LOTWAA had a few industry people in and despite the sheer hard work to get anything from the punters they seemed to enjoy it.

BBC Radio 2 were in having a look (well listen) as was a scout from a television company.

He came up to us after the show after the stating how much he enjoyed it. This has never ever happened to me since I started stand-up. Living in Norwich I have little exposure or context in the wider comedy world and that one comment stopped me in my tracks.

Laurence and I had a drink with him afterwards and he seemed interested in what we had to say.

We celebrated modestly with a quick trip to the vainglory of a mostly empty Brookes Bar.

It was at this point I was waylaid by somebody asking me if I was interested in a Doctor Who comedy project which was happening later in the year.

It was at that point I had to go for a lie down.

No comments:

Post a Comment