Monday 29 August 2011

Day 25 & 26 - Hwandan Gogi

So the Fringe with neither bang nor whimper but a sodden fizzle as it was too wet to light the blue touch paper.

The final LOTWAA was great. My voice was on the way out but with one final monumental, room quaking effort I hit my final punchline and walked off stage.

Both 3 Man Roast and LOTWAA were wonderful stressless shows which I think were pretty well received by those who watched it. Both of those were my first stand-up shows in Edinburgh and I enjoyed them with all my heart.

Hopefully they shall continue in some form or another with a WIP lunchtime cabaret (more info soon) and some comedy festival sojourns.

Then after a brunch sat at the table next to Sting and Trudie Styler I departed back to Norwich while coming down with flu.

See you next year you Scottish whore

No comments:

Post a Comment