Tuesday 23 August 2011

Day 20 - Hongcheng Magic Liquid Incident

Today was the dread of all days. The final Monday. However, it was suprisingly event free.

3 Man Roast was excellent and I do believe I finally relaxed onstage. LOTWAA was pretty awful with a diffident, uninterested and tiny crowd. One couple told us they had just walked out of their two previous shows and proceeded to walk out of ours. I was wondering if that was there hobby. Like their own audience hokey-cokey.

Once again it struck me I must get at least 10mins of just jokes in my set. I have always had problems writing "JOKES" as personally I don't enjoy listening to jokes very much. Jimmy Carr and Milton Jones tend to leave me cold. I tend to prefer the acts whose sets are built on wit more than anything.

I ran into John Osbourne's whos show John Peel's Shed is almost the talk of the Fringe. Then I went to see John Kearn's Dinner Party with John Kearns and Pat Cahill.

This was probably the most enjoyable peice of nonsense I had seen this Fringe and I highly recommend it

This is a short blog as I need a nap

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment