Monday 15 August 2011

Day 12 - Perpetual Motion

3 Man Roast was not on Sunday so I spent most of the day lazing on a Sunday afternoon.

Will and I met up for lunch and, as our press blurb says, we did'nt perform because we were eating.

Will and I had a 2 Man Roast. It was almost spiritual. Even if the lunch descended into our writing a series of hilarious Doctor Who based jokes utterly incomprehensible to anybody except fanboys (and girls).

After that I went off to do LOTWAA in the evening and was, once again, lovely. This is becoming an uncomfotably regular occurence. According to the bar staff our numbers are larger than any of the other shows and all our audiences are if not universally wonderful then never unpleasant.

I also have picked up some followers on Twitter from the show.

This was my last LOTWAA for 24 hours as Monday night I am off the Pleasance to watch The Wrestling.

If its repeated next year and I'm not in it I shall cry. Given my general physical resemblance to The Undertaker and my hobby all the roads are pointing to me. Give me a Goldberg gimmick and the match writes itself.

I'm not saying I should be there as that's what you should be saying.

Then I closed the evening hanging around with Norwich's finest John "5 Stars" Osbourne and Tim "The Leader" Clare.

Then I had a relatively early night which is unheard of at the Fringe

No comments:

Post a Comment