Thursday 25 August 2011

Day 22 - Legends of Mount Shasta

3 Man Roast was as lovely as always.

LOTWAA was an interesting gig. The audience were, fidgety as best described. It took a lot of work and accusation of bullyhood from the compere Paul Duncan McGarrity to get them onside. I was feeling particularly hardheaded last night. As the Fringe is winding down and I have had a fairly consistantly decent run I, rather selfishly, had a bit of me time onstage last night which involved long bits of silent comedy and running jokes into the ground. I got the audience onside for the end and although I have had better nights I thoroughly enjoyed the show.

After the show I went on a quick jolly to the Library Bar at the Gilded Balloon where I stayed out so late it was unseemly and began musing on the inappropriateness of toilets in bars being called the gentlemens.

I was supposed to do Laur Lexx's Quiz in My Pants yesterday. I knew I was booked for Wednesday but somehow I managed to get it into my head yesterday was Tuesday.

Well done me

No comments:

Post a Comment