Sunday 14 August 2011

Day 11- Warp Drive Theory

As mentioned earlier 3 Man Roast doesn't run on the weekends due to some fool deciding sport is more profitable than comedy. This left me with my day free to explore Edinburgh, breathe in the culture and expand my world view with new theatre and art.

So I had a lie in. It was excellent thank you.

That was pretty much my day. I had lunch with my old University friend Keith with whom I am staying which was a pleasant diversion then pottered about doing very little.

The evening show of LOTWAA was an interesting learning curve. The audience were responsive but only intermittantly with neither Laurence nor I really getting the "WOOMPH" when the crowd get behind you simultanously.

However, I seemed to be very popular with some audience members. Which was delightful even if it does imply that after the show I did something utterly dreadful to her.

This continues a theme which has developed this year as I seem quite popluar with the alt/metal crowd. I used to be a big heavy metal fan before I moved into electronica then stopped listening to music altogther. But given my general style I find it wonderful if absurd.

After that when wandering through the Pleasance Dome which reminds me of drinking in an airport waiting lounge I ran into David Trent who was up for a look around. Lovely to see another East Anglian act here which means currently there is over 5 of us.

I have nothing to recommend.

Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment